Thread: Question about alternate advertising revenue

Default Question about alternate advertising revenue

I'm still in the development phases, but I intend for my site to be a commericial site. So long as there are alter-vista banners on the main pages, would the usage of ad.fly be acceptable in my links?

Gianluca is offline Administrator

No, this is not allowed by ToS: General conditions about services use | Altervista

Quote Originally Posted by Gianluca View Post
    I don't understand which part explicitly prohibits it? Ad.fly isn't a banner, popup or popunder, but a URL shortener that has an ad on the external URL page.

6.9 It is not allowed to display banners, popUps or popUnders, or to use others forms of sponsorship other than those AlterVista provides without the specific written authorization of the staff. Simple banner changes and the links to friend sites are allowed.
    Would it be possible to get the specific written authorisation of the staff?

Gianluca is offline Administrator

or to use others forms of sponsorship other than those AlterVista provides
    You can request it here: Communicate with Altervista | Altervista

Thank you.

I attempted to use this form to communicate with altervista, however I've received no reply regarding whether I'd be permitted to use ad.fly and/or mediafire after several weeks of waiting. Will Altervista being replying to me?