Thread: How many days will i wait if i request a payment in my earnings and where can i get ?

pinoytrending is offline Utente AlterBlog

Smile How many days will i wait if i request a payment in my earnings and where can i get ?

How many days will i wait if i request a payment in my earnings and where can i get it ?
    Please im just a newbie on altervista .. But i want to learn thank you

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

Payments will be issued within the 15th day of two months after the month when you are requesting your payment. So if you make your request today you will get your money at July 15th.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

pinoytrending is offline Utente AlterBlog

So if i request a payment in may 30 , i will get my money on july 15th also ? and i have also a question about adsense , how many days will i wait for the final approval of my adsense ? , it said that the activation is almost completed ..
    thanks for replying

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by pinoytrending View Post
    So if i request a payment in may 30 , i will get my money on july 15th also ?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoytrending View Post
    and i have also a question about adsense , how many days will i wait for the final approval of my adsense ? , it said that the activation is almost completed ..
    The final activation is managed by Google, so we can not say how long it will take. Sometimes it requires few days, sometimes a little more.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."