Thread: Hello I have some question about the Violation : Template Site

pinoytrending is offline Utente AlterBlog

Default Hello I have some question about the Violation : Template Site

Hello this is just a question about my violation in adsense, why is my Site considered a template site by google ? they said that

"It is important for a site displaying Google ads to comply with Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Specifically, the site should offer significant value to the user by providing a useful and information-rich site. Additionally, Google ads may not be displayed on 'cookie cutter' pages."

i removed the content that cause of my violation and checked my site and review again the guidelines of google webmaster

1. I have unique content and every content on my site copied by some sites but they claim that i am the real owners of the article
    2. Most of my content 90% have 250 words with informative content.
    3. or is this about my previous template "NEXUS"

can you please check my site if you saw some content violates adsense policy to consider my site as a "Template Site" but i don't really understand that Template site thing ..

should i feel bad because i did my best to make my site unique and informative but i still made a mistake that i don't know ? lol

thank you if you help me, im willing to remove any content that you will suggest to remove

i hope you help me i feel bad today HAHAHAHA
    Last edited by pinoytrending; 06-30-2014 at 09:33 PM.

dapeco is offline Administrator

Template Site is a common way to refer to doorway (site only made for search engine or aggregation). Contents have to be original, a good mix of text and image, have not to talk about illegal issue or obscene, sexual or disturbish things.

Usage of a good, simple and readable theme can help.

There are any other messages in your AdSense Account?

pinoytrending is offline Utente AlterBlog

Yup maybe if you check my site you will see most of my contents are original and if copied for someone or inspired from someone i always put some credits on them.
    so it means i didn't violate any obscene sexual and disturbing things right ?

yup i already changed my template to the altervista theme again..
    yup when i send some appeal they replied that i still have violation .. hmm i don't know what is that violation so i removed all of my content from June 25-31 today ..

my site is very successful now and featured by many media giants in television in our country .. i hope adsense will bring back the ads on my site ..

i have another question . is my violation is a serious thing ?

they said like this

" Violation explanation

It is important for a site displaying Google ads to comply with Google’s webmaster quality guidelines. Specifically, the site should offer significant value to the user by providing a useful and information-rich site. Additionally, Google ads may not be displayed on 'cookie cutter' pages.

Please review Google's Webmaster Quality Guidelines ( http://www.google.com/support/webmas...=35769#quality ) for more information. While we've included the following excerpts from these guidelines, we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

* Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
    * Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
    * Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.

Action required: Check account for compliance
    While ad serving has been disabled to the above site, your AdSense account remains active. Please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites you own. Therefore, we suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your sites to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your sites accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring."