Thread: Adsense associated with someone else account.

Exclamation Adsense associated with someone else account.

Hello, today i tried to set up Adsense for my week old blog. And i got a reply that it's asociated with an approved account form an unknown email adress. I attached the message below.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with delano083@gmail.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add dinomne3@gmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the AdSense account associated with delano083@gmail.com at www.google.com/adsense.
    2. On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
    3. On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
    4. Under 'Users with sign-in access,' enter dinomne3@gmail.com and click 'Invite.'

Once you've invited dinomne3@gmail.com as a login to your account, please check this address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

If you can't access your approved account with delano083@gmail.com, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter: https://support.google.com/adsense/b...929&page=ts.cs. In case you aren't able to regain access to your account in the process, you'll find an option to contact us. We'll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

filsil is offline AlterVista Staff

Have you ever used Google AdSense? Because it looks like you have already created a Google AdSense account with another email. You have to use the old one, delete it or sign up again with different data.