Thread: Apply to googlle adsense

Default Apply to googlle adsense

hi, im new in googell adsense, so i want to apply in adsense with atlervista website. i created altervista account but now in my altervista account i have one message "to apply in google adsens you must have 770 pageviews dhe more than 70 uniq views on your page to apply i adsense"...

So my question is i must make those pageviews and then to apply for adsense account, or have others methods and soulutions...?

Regards. 😉

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

You have to wait until your account meets the requirements.

Default White ads

Quote Originally Posted by karl94 View Post
    You have to wait until your account meets the requirements.
    Hello,Yesterday I fulfilled all the necessary requirements to apply for google adsense.
    I made my application and on my altervista panel it says that your are connected with adsense but when I copy paste the ad code on my posts the ads start appearing blank.
    I'm not sure if my account is banned or it is not approved yet.
    Some where I've read that you need to wait until google accepts your application but I'm not sure.
    Can you tell me what to do ?

You can't use the code that Google provides you, you can only use the code from AlterVista. You can find it in the Earn section on the WordPress admin panel, however I'd suggest you to just use the Autopilot, be sure to enable the banners inside the postsė.

You can't use the code that Google provides you, you can only use the code from AlterVista. You can find it in the Earn section on the WordPress admin panel, however I'd suggest you to just use the Autopilot, be sure to enable the banners inside the postsė.
    Autopilot is already activated but the problem is that it only shows blank spaces and not the ads that should be there.
    On my pc i see only two ad banners and the rest of them are white meanwhile on my mobile there are no ads,not even those that appear on my pc.
    I go to my control panel and on earns it says : "Wait for first impressions of the banner to activate Google AdSense".
    I have made almost 2000 views and still ads are blank.
    Should I make more views and wait or is there something which I've done wrong?
    Thank you!!

Is your AdSense account just created? Did you use it before?

Is your AdSense account just created? Did you use it before?
    Yes,I've created my altervista account 3-4 days ago and fulfilled all the conditions of 750 views and 75 unique visitors 2 days after the opening of the blog.
    No,It's my first time using Adsense.The account it's totally new.
    But....
    When I signed up for adsense I made it from the Altervista panel and opened the account with an exsisting email but not the email was not registered to adsense.
    Can this be the problem?

No, that should not be a problem. Keep the Autopilot activated, it's normal to see white banners the first days. If it keeps not working try to delete the account and recreate it starting from the WordPress admin panel.

No, that should not be a problem. Keep the Autopilot activated, it's normal to see white banners the first days. If it keeps not working try to delete the account and recreate it starting from the WordPress admin panel.
    How much should I wait?Days,Weeks or Months?
    How much time do usually these ads to start appearing?
    Thank You!

Wait at least a week.