Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to remove advertisements/stop earning?

Default How to remove advertisements/stop earning?

A while back, I thought I'd try out the "earn" feature for my blog mainly out of curiosity, but later found out that earning any money is a direct violation of the policy for the program I'm working with and writing about in my blog. It's not a huge deal since I haven't earned anything yet anyway, but I would like to remove the ads from my page so I can avoid potential disqualification for my program's annual blogging contest next year.

Anyone know how to go about removing the ads? I can't seem to find any option for that.

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

You can disable the Autopilot and then remove each banner format.

I am looking the section where I could write and post a new thread but I could not find it. This will be my first association with this forum and I wish, the admin will consider it to be published. Yesterday, I just activated my Google AdSense to be associated with altervista for my site: http://prueljourney.altervista.org. though the association is not yet completed - meaning it is still for final approval. My question is that - How long it will take to wait for the approval? My other question is that - why is it the aletervista ads that were before active and physically seen poping-up on my site are now not showing? Kindly enlighten me Altervista Admin. Thanks much.

Paul Pruel
    http://prueljourney.altervista.org

Quote Originally Posted by prueljourney View Post
    My question is that - How long it will take to wait for the approval?
    It depends on Google, AlterVista has no powers about this.
    My other question is that - why is it the aletervista ads that were before active and physically seen poping-up on my site are now not showing?
    I do correctly see AlterVista advertisements on your blog at the moment.

Thumbs up Got it

Quote Originally Posted by karl94 View Post
    It depends on Google, AlterVista has no powers about this.

I do correctly see AlterVista advertisements on your blog at the moment.
    Ok. Got it.

Thanks much.

paul pruel

altervista staff' kindly enlighten me for the following:

Regarding the association of Google Adsense with Altervista Ads, I received an alert from google adsense that says "We are unable to review your site http://prueljourney.altervista.org because we found it that it was down." my question is that: why altervista was down? and i found it that on October 7, 2016, there was no records about my daily visitors and views that day. why it happened?

This morning I have again to reapply for the association of Google Adsense with Altervista Ads. and again it will take for another week to wait for the approval of the association, but I am afraid that Altervista which is my hosting site partnered with WordPress would again be down when Google Adsense will review the site. This is bad impression and I am not happy.

Regards,

Paul Pruel
    Last edited by prueljourney; 10-11-2016 at 07:33 AM.

hello i have a problem with ad i put in my site but i not see i dont know what problem have when i save autopilot i watching my ad realy adsense not are blog or any other ad

Carethem, Prueljourney: both your AdSense accounts are waiting for approval from AdSense. AlterVista can't do noting about that, you only have to wait until AdSense approves your account.

aside from google adsense does altervista has other income alternative?

aside from google adsense does altervista has other income alternative?
    No: other banner circuits are forbidden.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast