Thread: Concern about associating my non-altervista blog to my altervista blog adsense

rrav is offline Utente AlterBlog

Default Concern about associating my non-altervista blog to my altervista blog adsense

I have a concern about associating my non-altervista blog to my altervista blog adsense.

I know that altervista has % content revenue with altervista blog. I have my altervista blog (http://rrav.altervista.org/) adsense activated. And I also have a non-altervista blog that I want to put an adsense. But, upon reading Adsense policies, registering same information with 2 adsense account is illegal. So, I think that I will only associate my non-altervista blog to my altervista blog with active adsense.

MY QUESTION IS. will you also apply % content revenue to my non-altervista blog if I will associate it to my altervista blog with active adsense?
    Last edited by rrav; 03-18-2017 at 11:21 AM.

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by rrav View Post
    MY QUESTION IS. will you also apply % content revenue to my non-altervista blog if I will associate it to my altervista blog with active adsense?
    Of course not. The revenue sharing is applied only on banners exposed on an AlterVista website.