Thread: Advertising no banner ONLY TEXT

Unhappy Advertising NO Banner ONLY DIRECTLY URL FOR WIN ALTERCENT

HI I WANT ADVERTISING IN MY SITE BUT I DONT HAVE THE CODE FOR INSERT IN MY PAGE WEB, I WANT ONLY TEXT NO BANNER, HOW I CAN???

PLEASE GIVE ME THE URL DIRECTLY FOR PUT IN MY PAGE WEB AND DONT PASTE BANNER , ONLY THE DIRECLTY URL OK I TRY THIS:

<script type="text/javascript">
    /* <![CDATA[ */
    document.write('<s'+'cript type="text/javascript" src="http://en.ad.altervista.org/js.ad/size=300X250/r='+new Date().getTime()+'"><\/s'+'cript>');
    /* ]]> */
    </script>

HOW IS THE DIRECTLY CODE FOR WIN ALTERCENT?? IS THIS:

http://en.ad.altervista.org

OR HOW??

I WANT ONLY THE DIRECTLY URL OR LINK IM PUT THE TEXT IN MY PAGE

THANKS AND VERY GOOD DAY
    Last edited by travaxx; 06-07-2013 at 02:12 AM.

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

Why are you writing in centered uppercase bold mode? That makes your request very annoying. The next time please use simple text.

And there is no "directly code for win Altercents". If you want to earn money and Altercents you have to put the provided code into your pages.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

jeje thanks but how i can put the directly url for win altercents, altervista provider the code but is BANNER and i dont want banner in my site , i want only the url or text, please give me the directly code, thanks and very good day ok.

filsil is offline AlterVista Staff

With AlterVista banner you can't choose the banner type, if you want text only ads you can activate AlterVista with Google AdSense ad choose che banner type before getting the code.
    To activate AlterVista with Google AdSense login to your control panel and follow the procedure to create or associate a Google AdSense account.