Thread: Altervista Suspend My Account!!!

Default Altervista Suspend My Account!!!

hello my name is jose and this day into my account and I see altervista has been suspended, WHY?, September 27th the day I made a retreat to my paypal account in the amount of 42.56 EUR, not because reason altervista me if I cancel the account I have no web anything illegal, but if they did not PAY ME to 42.56 EUROS THE REALITY IS THAT DAMN DEAD ONES ARE HUNGRY, LOL, IM WAITING 3 YEARS FOR GAING 42.56 EUR AND ALTERVISTA BANNED MY SITE FOR NO PAID MY 42.56 EUR when I made the retreat to my paypal account, altervista said I had to wait 45 days for me to make the deposit, I made the withdrawal on September 27, 2013, and altervista says the deposit will be made the day November 15 bone within 5 days, I will wait for November 15 to have if I make a deposit, but if not so altervista tHIEVES AND SOME aRE gOING TO SUE THIS PAGE tO THE FBI

MY SITE IS THIS: http://travaxx.altervista.org/
    Last edited by travaxx; 11-11-2013 at 12:26 AM.

dapeco is offline Administrator

Hello,

here there are Terms Of Service: General conditions about services use | Altervista

6.3 It is forbidden to organize pages exclusively or predominantly dedicated to advertising. Furthermore it is not allowed to insert advertisements on pages under construction, or on pages without any content. Banners must be placed in a visible position and may not be disorderly grouped at the bottom of the page.
    6.4 To guarantee the maximum security to the advertisers, the generated advertising traffic is subject to extremely rigorous manual and automatic controls.
    6.5 Every attempt to artificially exaggerate advertising revenues, even by repeatedly clicking on one's own advertisements, automatically implies the expulsion of the hosted site from the sponsor's circuits, the suspension of the account, and in the case of repeat offenders, a report to the public authorities.
    You can discuss of your suspension with out Abuse Dept: Contact Us | Altervista

I want to know is if I will pay EUR 42.56 they owe me, I have worked hard for 3 years to win those altervista now 42.56 euros and suspended my account so I do not pay me the money, the reality is that they are a starving dog who only care about their benefit but do not like paying

dapeco is offline Administrator

Hello,

from ToS:
    10.9 In case of withdrawing of the contract made by AlterVista due to the violation of the general conditions by the user, every expected sum to the user, that is to say the credit obtained, will be kept by AlterVista as a penalty, except the right of AlterVista to a bigger damage.

wow dont not honor altervista!!
    Last edited by tutu; 11-12-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Estos hijos de la gran mil putas son unos malditos perros ladrones!!! Yo no se para que putas ponen que van a dar dinero trayendo gente si a la hora de pagar no pagan y encima te banean la cuenta para no pagarte, perros basuras metanse esos 42.56 euros por el culo , basuras!!!

Today is 15 november 2013 and im not received any paid from altervista!!!, waths up mother fuckers dont want paid me my 42.56 euros!!if im not receiv my money today fROm altervista, im report this fucking site in the f.b.i. For close this site for fraud!!!!

Gianluca is offline Administrator

As stated above your website violates our Terms and Conditions: General conditions about services use | Altervista , webmasters running regular websites are paid on regular basis.

If you want more details about the issue you can send an email to our Abuse Dept.: Contact Us | Altervista

This thread is closed.