Thread: Guest Book - error

Exclamation Guest Book - error

Hello,

I have a guestbook page on my website, it works fine from my laptop and mobile, but when my friends try to login it goes to chat and they are not able to post anything on guestbook , they are also not able to see the existing posts. Please do the needful to fix this.

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by mohanaravali View Post
    but when my friends try to login it goes to chat
    Login? Where? You don't need to login in order to read or write in the guest book.
    Are you sure they are going to the guest book page?

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Login - I mean opening my website link ,

My friends from different country are trying to access my website, but they cant see the guestbook page,when they click on guest book link, they only see the right side links occupying the whole page ( chat window is the top link on right side) so they are able to see the chat window. not the actual page. The layout of the other pages also changed.(overlapping and images are here and there not as i see in my laptop)

The layout and all other pages look good in my mobile, laptop and few others devices. Seriously cant figureout what the problem could be.. could you help ?

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

I think it's some networking problem. Could you ask them to visit the addresses http://tl.altervista.org/js/guestbook.js and http://it.altervista.org/service/guestbook_js.php, and report what do they see?
    They should be able to see in the first some code and in the second the following
    Guestbook inserito in una pagina non valida