Thread: Can't Create New Page/Blog

Default Can't Create New Page/Blog

I have been unable to create a new page for my friend, since the redesigned looks has been online.

A message appears and says:
    Unknown error, if the problem persists inform us through the community forum explaining which action caused this error, or write us
    Please Help!

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Can you explain the exact actions you have to perform in order to get the error message?

Quote Originally Posted by karl94 View Post
    Can you explain the exact actions you have to perform in order to get the error message?
    Nothing specific. But I'll explain to you in a kind, calm matter from the very beginning...

First, I go to altervista.org, forgetting that it is then redirected in Italian, so then I go to en.altervista.org.
    Now, from here (seeing the new design of the website), I click on create a blog, since I do not want to waste any more resources for a complete altervista website.
    Then, I fill out every field with the necessary data (eg. first name, date of birth, checking the terms at the bottom, passing the captcha, and when I click on Submit, in order to finish the process, I get to the message - the one that bothers me and the one that I posted in the top of the post (that there is an error, and that I should write here on the blog).

But it is rather silly since the new blog does not have an account associated with it and the new potential user cannot post here without one. I don't know if I explained the last part right, but it essentially means that you cannot ask for help here on the forum, without the account, and the account can only be created with a new altervista blog/website... but the whole thing is about not able to create a new website, thus a new account.

Let me put it this way, have you tried to create a new altervista blog, but were unable to do so?

Does this shed some light on the situation?

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Our service registration is not available worldwide. Where are you from?

I'm with this same problem, I can't create a new account/site/blog. I'm from Brazil but I've already created two blogs here (this one included).

I wanted to change my registration name, as I can't, I want to create another one as the FAQ suggests.

Is your registration service still available for me? If yes, why can't I sign up?

I have been unable to create a new page for my friend, since the redesigned looks has been online.

Unknown error, if the problem persists inform us through the community forum explaining which action caused this error, or write us
    Please Help!

I have been unable to create a new page, since the redesigned looks has been online.

Please Help!

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

@angelorum: your account has been suspended, please contact our abuse department.

Bye!