Thread: My Site Wont Open

Default My Site Wont Open

My site wont open. address is http://santech123.altervista.org
    My browser says that it cannot find the host. Please check and resolve the issue. this only happened when I activated cloudflare on my wordpress site. It messed up the dns settings.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

santech123:

your website loads correctly, have you tried to deactivate Cloudflare?

I'm brand new, having started today. My first post was CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY OF KEILOR and I sent the link in an email to the President of the Keilor Historical Society. While viewing the sent email, I tried the link and it worked. Now it doesn't. The link to my home page worked at first but now doesn't. However the link to my dashboard is still working. What's going on?

None of the links provided,including the one that arrived today re cloudflare, opens my home page. What's more, I have entered the names of my posts as a google search and my posts were not included in the results. What's the point of posting information on my website? If I can't find it , how will people seeking such information find it?
    Last edited by raygibbhistory; 10-16-2014 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Additional problems. Fed up!

Gianluca is offline Administrator

raygibbhistory:

did you change any wordpress setting meanwhile?