Thread: Problems setting up Spectrum theme

mickji is offline Junior Member

Angry Problems setting up Spectrum theme

Hi, I have recently updated both my WordPress version and Theme version. The problem is that I was "so clever" to update the theme first, so now I cannot even try to understand how to upload a backup or what else.

There was written "update your theme to get new features and bug fixes" so I thought Great! I will solve the problem with the top website's name and get more menus... Nope, the name is always the same, but the theme is radically changed. Colors and sizes are different, if you use the blue.css everything is red, you don't have the 2 columns split menu anymore, which was perfect for the statpress and thank you button counter and half of the widget disappeared. This makes me think that neither s2members works anymore and the emails sent to the people who wants to create an account will be empty again.

How to get my theme and WordPress back ? Since it seems that nothing good comes with the new versions ....

mickji is offline Junior Member

Now blue.css put a blue line under the menu... so at least one thing is working. The other problems persists and the theme seems to be messy .... I thought that updates should make something better, not worst ... That theme was nice, how can I get it back ?

Gianluca is offline Administrator

mickji:

in order to restore your previous theme/wp versione you have to restore a backup fo your webspace and database (if available) in AlterVista control panel.

As regards Spectrum theme we will check it, thanks for your hint