Thread: Wordpress slideshow images server issues

Default Wordpress slideshow images server issues

hi, i have this wordpress theme named Unicorn which i tried to install. Everything worked well until i met this slideshow issue, which the theme creators said it's a problem from the hosting server.

the problem in short terms : images not displaying on slideshow, even if their descriptions are showing.

this is their message below, please help me

Attention! Unicorn will work fine on the vast majority of correctly installed and configured
    WordPress sites without any additional settings. However on some (very rear) hosting
    configurations you can notice that images on your site are not displaying. If you are
    experiencing this issue, please follow these steps to fix it:
    0. Make sure that theme installed strictly to “your_site/wp-content/themes/dt-unicorn”
    folder.
    1. Set CHMOD 644 to the file “your_site/wp-content/themes/dt-unicorn/timthumb.php”.
    2. The folder “your_site/wp-content/uploads” must be created. Make sure that its CHMOD is
    set to 777.
    3. In very rear cases you will have to manually create “your_site/wp-content/uploads/dtcache”
    folder and set its CHMOD to 777.
    (shared on wplocker.com)
    (shared on wplocker.com)
    If above steps did not yield any results, please don’t hesitate to address this issue
    directly to your hosting company. Since this is most likely a server-related problem, we
    will not be able to help you!

Is the thimthumb script accepted by altervista ??????? No one to help ???

yeah, don't waste your time ... i fixed it myself