Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By saitfainder
  • 1 Post By Gianluca

Thread: Fatal error: Call to undefined function twentyeleven_get_theme_options()

Exclamation Fatal error: Call to undefined function twentyeleven_get_theme_options()

Dear Altervista Staff,

After deleting a theme that was not in use, my blog broke down and now it shows the following error message:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function twentyeleven_get_theme_options() in /membri/hobbyhall/wp-content/themes/altervista/inc/theme-css-generator.php on line 11
    The site is here.

How could I restore those files? I'm sorry I didn't know I'm not suppose to delete unused themes.. won't do it again. I hope you can fix my blog soon.

Thank you.

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

You should still be able to access your control panel. Try to reinstall the TwentyEleven Theme to restore the Altervista's Theme functionality. Temporary you can also switch to another theme, this way your blog will come back online immediately.
    hobbyhall likes this.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by saitfainder View Post
    You should still be able to access your control panel. Try to reinstall the TwentyEleven Theme to restore the Altervista's Theme functionality. Temporary you can also switch to another theme, this way your blog will come back online immediately.
    Thank you for your answer saitfainder.

Unfortunately I cannot access my control panel. When I go to "en.altervista.org -> login", I get the same error.

Also I though I could just upload the TwentyEleven theme back via FTP. But I haven't setup a country or something and when I try to login it says:

"Login failed: 530 Authentication failed. The country you are connecting from is not in your country list, please add it in your control panel."

Looks like a dead end for me.. could you please put the theme files back for me?

Thanks for your help.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

Your account doesn't support FTP access, have you already tried: Recovery mode | Altervista ?
    hobbyhall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gianluca View Post
    Your account doesn't support FTP access, have you already tried: Recovery mode | Altervista ?
    Thank you Gianluca, it worked. There was a backup from the last WP update with all the data intact.