Thread: Account has been suspended. Please help me!!!

Default Account has been suspended. Please help me!!!

I am posting this thread from my friend's account. I have a website with Altervista "ihow.altervista.org". For more than a week, this website is going down and account has been suspended because of violation of regulation no. 6.9.

I had placed ads other than Altervista on my website. I didn't pay attention. But now, my account has been suspended. I will only place Altervista ads and will never place other ads on my website. I tried to contact Altervista two times but their is no any response.

I want you to help me. Please! Help me and open my account "ihow". I will be very thankful.

Please Help me Please....!!!!

Thanks.

dapeco is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by gfun View Post
    I am posting this thread from my friend's account. I have a website with Altervista "ihow.altervista.org". For more than a week, this website is going down and account has been suspended because of violation of regulation no. 6.9.

I had placed ads other than Altervista on my website. I didn't pay attention. But now, my account has been suspended. I will only place Altervista ads and will never place other ads on my website. I tried to contact Altervista two times but their is no any response.

I want you to help me. Please! Help me and open my account "ihow". I will be very thankful.

Please Help me Please....!!!!

Thanks.
    Say your friend to read ToS Contact Us | Altervista and contact abuse dept: Contact Us | Altervista

They'll help him to restore the account as in ToS.