Thread: 'Cannot access your files'

demora is offline Junior Member

Default 'Cannot access your files'

This is the error message I see when I try to access File management:

Cannot access your files, it could be a temporary problem due to an update or technical failure. In this case, if the problem persists for more than two hours, notify it on the forum.
    As it's had this problem for a few days, I'm doing as it says by notifying it on the forum.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

demora:

looks like your traffic was blocked beacuse of the presence of malware in your site, please refer to: Contact Us | Altervista

demora is offline Junior Member

I don't know when that would have happened, because the site was de-activated after being, well, inactive, for a period of time, then I re-activated it, and that's when I got that message, so I don't know when malware would have gotten on there, though, truthfully, I don't really understand much about malware. I looked at the link you posted, but that doesn't clarify who I need to contact. Is there an email address for me to contact? Thanks for your reply, Gianluca.

ETA: I guess I should have tried to access the site again first before replying, because it's back up. Thanks again for the reply and this can be considered resolved.
    Last edited by demora; 06-21-2014 at 06:59 AM.