Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i cannot connect to my control panel

Gianluca is offline Administrator

fashionmix:

can you please perform these tests: http://forum.en.altervista.org/issue...-problems.html and post the results in that thread?

sms4send is offline Member

Default Site Redirect to Altervista Page

Respected Sir,
    I am owner of sms4send.altervista.org, I had asked you that altervista server down problem occurs many times a day, I again notified now that my site automatically redirect to altervista server down error page. Please solve this problem or change/Upgrade hosting servers. Please its my request to you please solve this issue. Server down approx. 25minutes, Pakistani Time 07:20 P.M To 07:43 P.M (Date: 10-October-2012)
    Kindly take a batter action against my complaint.
    I am waiting for your reply.

Regards:

sms4send:

as far as we are seeing the downtime you are reporting was related to cloudflare rather than AlterVista, the maintenance message shows up when these issues arise.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do on our part besides deactivate cloudflare for your account, but it was activated on your account because of this: http://forum.en.altervista.org/987-post4.html

Pakistani Time 07:20 P.M To 07:43 P.M (Date: 10-October-2012)
    If you experience again issues like these please post as soon as they happen, so we can forward your report to cloudflare.

Default Solution for Cloudflare

Respected Sir,
    Tell me what I will do. Tell me how to solve cloudflare problem.
    Kindly send me the full procedure about cloudflare activation and deactivation. My site has organic traffic from google search engine not a Attack (incoming attack).
    Please help me in this case I'm thankful to you.

Regards.

sms4send:

if you still experience some downtime you should send us the exact time as you did in your previous post, so we can forward it to cloudflare.

My site has organic traffic from google search engine not a Attack (incoming attack).
    Besides the regular traffic your website was targeted by incoming attacks in the past, if you want we can deactivate cloudflare on it, but there is no guarantee this will not happen again.

Default Deactivate Cloudflare on sms4send

Dear Sir,
    Please Deactivate CloudFlare on SMS4SEND.altervista.org Permanently. I Request You To Fully Deactivate CloudFlare on (SMS4SEND) and Quickly Remove All Incoming Traffic Restrictions From SMS4SEND.

Regards.

sms4send:

it has been done, also no traffic restriction is set for your website besides the monthly traffic you have available, which you can upgrade in your control panel.

Please consider that if the website will be targeted again in the future by incoming attacks cloudflare may be activated again as well.

Default Bundle of Thanks Sir

Dear Sir,
    Thousands of students are related with Pakistan's Technical Education Board. Each year the educational board announces exams result two times. Board of Technical Education announced exams result online and thousands of students searched for their result on Google, When the result was announced this year. SMS4SEND was the ranked high in google in (P.B.T.E Result) related search queries. Therefore thousands of visitor came to SMS4SEND from google search engine. It was a special event in Pakistan and all incoming traffic was Organic and was not targeted. That day, 400 visitor came to SMS4SEND at the same time and Altervista Hosting Server became Down for 2 Hours, even my monthly traffic bandwidth was available. Original/Organic Visitors are shown in picture.
    http://sms4send.altervista.org/wp-co...1/SMS4SEND.jpg
    I hope you will not enable cloudflare next time for sms4send, and Altervista will not have server down issue next time. I want to work hard and promote Altervista and sms4send.
    Really thanks for co-operating.
    May you live long.

Regards.
    Last edited by sms4send; 11-01-2012 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Add Picture

sms4send:

cloudflare is enabled when particular patterns of traffic are detected, this has nothing to do with the legitimate traffic originated by Google, and even 400 active users in your website shouldn't be a real issue.

However if your website has much traffic feel free to drop an email here: http://en.altervista.org/feedback.php?who=redazione , websites with high traffic which turn out to be also interesting in terms of advertising may even get a dedicated server.

Default How can I get Dedicated Server?

Respected Sir,
    How can I get dedicated server for sms4send.altervista.org from Altervista. If Altervista offers dedicated server then tell me its cost and activation procedure. If I buy dedicated server then will it disturbe my traffic during activation of dedicated servers, if yes then how many days?

Regards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast