Thread: My blog dose not show any picture i add to post, please help

otodia is offline Utente AlterBlog

Default My blog dose not show any picture i add to post, please help

When i post adding a picture to show but the post will show and the picture will not show please help what i my missing that is making the picture not to show.

Also google told me that my blog dose not have that quality needed in other to approve my blog to show google ad sense. Your help is needed urgently

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

You are directly using images hosted elsewhere, which are blocked by the owner against hotlinking.
    About AdSense, make sure to have original and quality contents.

otodia is offline Utente AlterBlog

THANK YOU VERY MUCH KARL... PLEASE CAN YOU BREAK THIS DOWN FOR ME.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY

You are directly using images hosted elsewhere, which are blocked by the owner against hotlinking.

ALSO WHAT WILL I DO NOW TO MAKE THE PICTURE START TO SHOW here is my site http://otodia.altervista.org what quality do i need to add to this site before google can approved my adsense

i await your ouw personal opinion that will make my site work perfectly

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by otodia View Post
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH KARL... PLEASE CAN YOU BREAK THIS DOWN FOR ME.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY
    He is asking you if you are using hosted somewhere else. Are you uploading that images to your blog? Or are you including in your post an image taken from other websites?

Quote Originally Posted by otodia View Post
    what quality do i need to add to this site before google can approved my adsense
    Your content is literally copied from other websites. That's obviously not the quality you need to be approved by AdSense.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."