Thread: Can't connect to my website

Default Can't connect to my website

Hi,

I've been trying to update my website for about 12 hours now and it's not letting me connect through direct(relicsofyore.altervista.org), ftp, and I cannot access phpmyadmin. The website really didn't have anything on it so I am sure I didn't violate any tos, so I was wondering is the server down? How do I check?

Thank you in advance

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

Maybe a temporary network problem. At the moment your site is perfectly visible.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

wonder if my dsl host is blocking it. Had that problem with another free host which I why I came here. Anyone know if comcast is blocking altervista? Had it visible earlier from verizon, now I'm home with comcast and its not working again.

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

"Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

sms4send is offline Member

Respected Sir,
    I have Server Down Issue. My Altersite url is ( www.sms4send.altervista.org ), I have post some articles on my site they are very popular these days my altersite traffic is increased and altervista hosting server is very down and my site visitors can't access my site. Please setup my site to high class hosting server. It's my request to you.
    I am waiting for your quickest response.

Regards.

sms4send is offline Member

Respected Sir,
    I have Server Down Issue. My Altersite url is ( www.sms4send.altervista.org ), I have post some articles on my site they are very popular these days my altersite traffic is increased and altervista hosting server is very down and my site visitors can't access my site. Please setup my site to high class hosting server. It's my request to you.
    I am waiting for your quickest response.

Regards.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

sms4send:

please don't duplicate your posts, please refer to: http://forum.en.altervista.org/servi...main-host.html