Thread: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted.

outerramods is offline Utente AlterBlog

Exclamation Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted.

Hello, I would really appreciate some help on this.

So basically I got that error on my site just after a scan was completed with the "P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler)" plugin, and I cannot access wp-admin anymore to be able to remediate this problem.

The rest of the site is still accessible but showing a bunch of warning messages and some broken elements.
    To see what I'm talking about, here's the site I made with AlterBlog: http://outerramods.altervista.org/
    And a screenshot showing the error when trying to access wp-admin: http://i.imgur.com/WBtXoKs.png

I know there's a repair blog option, but since I can login and navigate the site, I don't have that option.

The solution I'm thinking is disabling the plugin mentioned above, or even all of them, but I can't see a way to do that, since I cannot access wp-admin...

If an Altervista Staff could do something about it, like disabling the plugins, running the repair blog command, or whatever solution there could exist would be of great help!

If all the above would fail, maybe converting to AlterSite, reinstalling WordPress(or manually delete the problematic plugin) and back to AlterBlog would do it.

As a last resource I would even restore my account to defaults erasing everything.

I would obviously prefer to make a backup before erasing everything, but if it's not possible, what can I do.

Thank you very much,
    Levi.

PD: I apologize if this is not the right place to post this issue.

I'm not sure if someone actually did something on this, but I was able to access wp-admin from my phone and disabled the problematic plugin. So everything seems to be back to normal now. Still have to test it on the PC though...

Thanks,
    Levi.

Tested on Desktop computer and everything's fine.

Thanks,
    Levi.