Thread: WordPress Plug-in activation error - buy me a coffee

theweirdforge is offline Utente AlterBlog

Default WordPress Plug-in activation error - buy me a coffee

Hello! I tried to activate the buy me a coffee plugin, but when I activate, I got the following error:
    Code:
     Fatal error: Uncaught exception: Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /membri/theweirdforge/wp-content/plugins/buymeacoffee/admin/class-buy-me-a-coffee-admin.php:252 Stack trace: #0 /membri/theweirdforge/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Buy_Me_A_Coffee_Admin->name_post('') #1 /membri/theweirdforge/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /membri/theweirdforge/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /membri/theweirdforge/wp-admin/admin-post.php(70): do_action('admin_post_bmc_...') #4 {main} in /membri/.dummy/master/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/altervista/classes/class-av-error-handler.php on line 212
    Personally, I don’t get what’s wrong and how to fix it. I hope you guys will explain what’s the kind of error is and how to fix it.

Don’t know if could be useful to know, I’m using the AlterBlog service

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

Did you have updated your WordPress?

Can you try disabling all the others plugins?

Bye!

Hi alemoppo, I've checked the updates, my wordpress blog is up to date, same goes for all the plugins.

I deactivated all the plugins as you as suggested me, I tried to configure the buy me a coffee plugin and again, I got the same error

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

The problem is here: there is an access to "$response['body']" without any check. Please contact the developer of the plugin to add some check of the $response['body'] variable.

Now you can resolve unlock the server to server connection (Settings -> Server to server) but any connection failures currently will caused a fatal error of the entire site.

Bye!

Thank you for you help, alemoppo.
    I think I'll use the HTML code from the website and I'll put directly in the HTML code blocks to avoid headaches.