Thread: Please Change My Server

sms4send is offline Member

Default Please Change My Server

Respected Sir,
    I have accessed my friend's website results.altervista.org, it loads correctly and fast. But, at the same time, when I try to access my website sms4send.altervista.org, it loads very late. I have cleared my cache many times and then opened both sites, but the result is same. Moreover, My website is very slow during 6pm to 1am (Time of Islamabad, Pakistan). Please transfer my website to another server of Altervista. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

sms4send:

please refer to: http://forum.en.altervista.org/issue...slow-down.html (do not open multiple threads).

As stated in the above thread the issue is not related to your server, the traceroute you posted shows a network issue from your location to your server and it is outside our control, you should also report it to your internet service provider.
    The other website you are referring to is hosted in a different datacenter located in a different country and the relocation of a website to a different country on demand is currently unsupported, even if it may occur in the future.

You can check the effective speed of your website here: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/

According to this test your website is way above the average in terms of speed:

Your website is faster than 85% of all tested websites
    Results: http://gianluca.altervista.org/img/sms4send_test.png

Default Thanks

Respected Sir,
    I have reported to my internet provider thanks again and again thanks for your co-operate and your time. I have understood, But now I check and i saw my website speed is 37%.
    I tell you speed down timing 06P.M To 01A.M according to Pakistani Time and U.S.A Time shown in attached image. Speed Test Proof also shown in attached image.
    Please

Speed Test Image

Regards.
    Last edited by sms4send; 04-22-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: adding image

Gianluca is offline Administrator

sms4send:

can you please include the full result of the test? Your homepage embeds some blocking elements coming from external domains, it will be useful to understand where the bottleneck lies.

Default I understand

Respected Sir,
    I understand, but when server is slow down then I can't access my wordpress wp-admin. Every day server is down approx 6:00 PM To 1:00 AM In Pakistan. Server Speed Down Only In Pakistan And India. My website has 80% Pakistani Visitors. Please If you understand my issue then solve otherwise I will wait maybe that's solve automatically.

Regards.