Thread: about the author profile and payment

techphil is offline Utente AlterBlog

Question about the author profile and payment

Hello I use to be campaigning my new blog on Facebook.
    Just have a few questions

how can I change the author name because I want to use a pen name rather than my real name. on the link being shown by facebook, I have tried to change the WordPress SEO setting for the title of the author page, but facebook is still posting my real name when ever I linked this on the post http://techphil.altervista.org/author/techphil/
    try it in your facebook account just dont post it HAHAHA

how can I add an image in my author profile?

and also, I have reached the withdrawal threshold, and I am aware that I need to wait for the first day of the month, but in advance, since I am new here, what are the details I need to give?

and lastly, would you please check if I had a violation of ToS, so I could change it immediately to prevent any closure of account. sometimes there are things we are not fully aware since we are a newbie. http://techphil.altervista.org/

thanks in advance
    Last edited by techphil; 06-16-2015 at 07:09 AM. Reason: just removed the images

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

You should be able to wipe Facebook cache copy using the Facebook debugging tool.

techphil is offline Utente AlterBlog

thanks for the reply. I have found the debugging tool and was able to change the cache of FB for my author profile.
    another question. google adsense was not posting an ad, still waiting for the first impression, can I add a google ad code until it register an impression?

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by techphil View Post
    google adsense was not posting an ad, still waiting for the first impression, can I add a google ad code until it register an impression?
    You have to include the advertisements on your website, otherwise Google can't register the impressions. You won't see any ad for the first days, but don't remove them.