Thread: I am really upste i cant find my web site online

Default I am really upste i cant find my web site online

Hi ,thx alot for this web site it is one of the few hosting web site that allow ftp ,i used my filezilla to load my files via ftp from dreamweaver ,i see them uploaded on my file manager but i dont see my web site online till now Coming soon ,the tab in goggle chrome keep telling me coming soon

any idea whay i dont see my wbsite online via google search

thx a lot in advance for your answer and concern

email chafei2castella2yahoo.fr

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

It's seems like your index.html has not been uploaded. Maybe you asked FileZilla to skip already existing file?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

first of all thx a lot for your answer and concern, i was thinking that no one would answer to me ,but is is a good surpise that you did ,thx again

This is what i have now in my file management ,this means that my index.html has been submitted to altervista via file zilla ,am i right ,what i dont see my web site on Coming soon ???

Hoping to hear from you soon

thx a lot in advance

File management
    PHP5 FTP
    Upload Files
    File Size Last change
    -
    .htaccess
    433 byte 14/04/2014

MVI_2527.AVI
    8 MB 13/04/2014

contactus.html
    8 KB 13/04/2014

index.html
    9 KB 13/04/2014

myprofile.html
    9 KB 13/04/2014

products.html
    9 KB 13/04/2014

mmygarden is offline Junior Member

you have to register with google, yahoo, baidu, soso search engine to promote your website. Go to promote section to complete that process

Senor my webiste is not even appearing when i type the web adress ,i really dont why although I uploaded all my files via ftp like in the snap shot !! ,hoping if you have any answer to this my mails are chafei2castella@yahoo.fr or
    Last edited by organicsweeteners; 04-16-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

organicsweeteners:

you should replace the index.html default file located in your webspace with your own homepage.

Hi Gianluca ,you are really awesome as well as all who replied me and you took all my queries in concern ,italian people are great

now it is working organicsweeteners Homepage ,could I know how could I promote my web site and how the search engines could know that my web site exists and is it normal that the altervista icon in my web page is present? do you offer also free emails I would loved to have like shafeihesham@organicsweeteners.altervista.org thx a lot in advance for your answer and concern

Thx a lot again regards

Gianluca is offline Administrator

You should find in your control panel a section called "Promote", you will find there some useful tools in order to promote your website.

Thx a lot Gianluca