Thread: paypal problem

romantiku is offline Junior Member

Default paypal problem

hello altervista staf, i have transfered my money on my paypal acount but they dindnt go there i don't know very good about these ,can you help me how can i do whith this? altervista send me a inbox on my paypal email. but i dont understand what he means thank you

dapeco is offline Administrator

Hello,

the email is sent after you requested the payment. You will get the money until the date you can see in email (or in your control panel): 15/06/2012.

romantiku is offline Junior Member

Angry

this is the inbox now when i get the many ??

Credit request of 38.08 Euro from romantiku sent on the 22/04/2012

The payment will be credited as soon as we receive the payments from all the advertisers that you have included in your advertising plan, usually within 45 days after the end of the current month. Your payment will be dispatched by the 15/06/2012.

You can find a payment receipt (PDF) in your web site control panel, section AlterBank.

For any problem or to ask informations please send us an email to pagamenti@altervista.it, see you soon.

-AlterVista-

Support Emergency's humanitarian activities: http://www.emergency.it/menu.php?A=004&SA=021&ln=En , even one euro can make a difference.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

when i get the many ??
    Please refer to the mail:

Your payment will be dispatched by the 15/06/2012