Thread: Can you help me?

Exclamation Can you help me?

Can you help me i need to know how many visitors online can an altervista site hendle for example can it hendle 3k to 5k visitors online ? Thank you

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

It depends on many factors, why are you concerned about such problem?

anxhelol is offline Utente AlterBlog

I have the same question as viralpic,but in what factors it depends?.The question i have is : I have a website and i buy traffic from social media , and i have high traffic in a short time.Ive tried premium host from companies like Godaddy,Hostgator,Site5 and it crash when online visitors goes to 1000+.Can it altervista host(even if i paid) can support 3-5000 online visitors.

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

The best thing is to use WordPress with the mobile support activated and the W3 Total Cache plugin, you can find a tutorial (unfortunately it's only in Italian) with the configuration file to use on AlterVista here: http://tutorial.altervista.org/w3-total-cache/.
    Also, it's better to have an AlterBlog account, since there's no limit on bandwidth or space.
    However, Anxhelol, you must remove the AdSense banners you have on your website, since any external advertisement is prohibited by our terms of service.
    You can however use the AlterVista with Google AdSense circuit, for more information look in the Earn section on the WordPress admin panel.
    Last edited by dapeco; 03-25-2015 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Inserito corretto url.