Thread: domain and host

Default domain and host

Hi,

I am new in your community and I would like ask to you for a problem. I done with you a junk free website and I bought a domain www.website.net. In this new domain I would like to upload the html and css file of my personal website. I do not understand how to do it. Must I to transfer the new domain to the free hosting? where are the control panel of the new website?

Can you help me please?

Regards,
    G

Gianluca is offline Administrator

gaetandvmusic:

which registration plan did you choose for your new domain?

sms4send is offline Member

Respected Sir,
    I have Server Down Issue. My Altersite url is ( www.sms4send.altervista.org ), I have post some articles on my site they are very popular these days my altersite traffic is increased and altervista hosting server is very down and my site visitors can't access my site. Please setup my site to high class hosting server. It's my request to you.
    I am waiting for your quickest response.

Regards.

Gianluca is offline Administrator

sms4send:

according to the pattern of your recent traffic your website has been targeted by an incoming attack, this may be the reason of the issue.

sms4send is offline Member

Default I want to upgrade my hosting server

Dear Respected Sir,
    I want to upgrade my hosting server due to increasing my site traffic. my site hay organic traffic and when server is down google search engine decrease my page rank. Please my request to you solve this problem by upgrade my hosting server. I want full unrestricted server and unlimited server.
    Kindly help me and upgrade altervista hosting server or tell me procedure to change only my hosting server. Special Thanks to You.
    I am waiting for your response.

Regards.

filsil is offline AlterVista Staff

Hi, probably your site exceedes the monthly traffic available for your account. You can check and upgrade the available traffic in the Resources&Upgrade section of your control panel.