Thread: Suspended account

Default Suspended account

Im having trouble in openinig my account Shanidir.altervista.org and funnmaza.altervista.org. im a bit worried about that because when ever i tryn open them they show account suspended. no mail was sent prior to suspending my accounts. i request for re instatment of my account please so if i violated any rules un deliberately i can clarify them and continue having funn with altervisata. Regards

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

If you think one of your site has suspended without any regulation infringement you can try to contact the abuse dept.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

I also have an account for no reason at all. I emailed abuse_rs@altervista.it.

They say I violated "http://en.altervista.org/terms.php 4.11."

"4.11 It is not allowed to use the website as a simple redirect to external resources or to build doorway."

How could that be possible when I just made an article and posted there. I guess they are just suspending accounts on a whim, with no valid reason.

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

You can only wait for an answer from the abuse dept because here on the public forum we really don't know the reason your account has been suspended. A false positive can always happen, so try to explain your situation as good as you can.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

Yes. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now. They are no longer replying. That is why I am airing my frustrations here.

Quote Originally Posted by saitfainder View Post
    You can only wait for an answer from the abuse dept because here on the public forum we really don't know the reason your account has been suspended. A false positive can always happen, so try to explain your situation as good as you can.