Thread: edit domain page

Deathcrow is offline Junior Member

Angry edit domain page

I noticed if I go to the ip address of my purchased domain Theres a page there 176.9.170.202
    I want access to THAT page and I wanna be able to edit there on the actual domain instead of this redirect bullshit

<rant>

Honestly the fact that we have to purchase a domain to be redirected back to the same shit we bought the domain to get rid of really pisses me off when I purchase a domain I expect that I will be able to edit the files on the domain and be able to do what I need to because I cant on this server

All in all I would give altervista a 2 out of 10 stars as a rating I have enjoyed the layout and tools available but the inability to use php functions I need and this domain issue has killed my interest in using altervista any longer

I would like to personnally thank the altervista dev team for wasting my time

</rant>

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

I already replied you in the other thread, what is still unclear to you?
    The service you bought isn't a domain+webspace package. It's only a domain redirection service. The domain however is yours and you are free to use it with any other external service, provided they support direct DNS pointing.