Thread: How to register

Default How to register

Hi there, I've just created my blog/site with altervista and installed Wordpress.
    Now I don't know how to make people register to my blog, if I inser the META widget there is only a login voice and if I click on it there is nothing to register.
    I tried with my friend on a different computer and it is the same.
    Can you help me? Thank you.

P.S. I tried a plugin for social login but it doesn't work because of some kind of safe mode on.

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

You can enable the registrations on the Settings page in the WordPress admin panel.
    However, if you speak Italian you can use our Italian support forum.

Hi karl, is it normal now that there is no empty ads above and below my content? I had this on my adsense dashboard "Wait for the final approval of your account. Until the final approval empty advertisements will be shown. Do not remove them from your website!" my friend said there should be something like space above and below my content. Also i had this message by adsense that cause my application not accepted. " Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved."

andreaisi is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ;10520
    Hi there, I've just created my blog/site with altervista and installed Wordpress.
    Now I don't know how to make people register to my blog, if I inser the META widget there is only a login voice and if I click on it there is nothing to register.
    I tried with my friend on a different computer and it is the same.
    Can you help me? Thank you.

P.S. I tried a plugin for social login but it doesn't work because of some kind of safe mode on.
    For activate REGISTRATION go to settings "General" and select the option "Anyone can register".
    Let me know.