Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Index Page Missing

Default Index Page Missing

Hello,

Visiting my website takes me to an "Index Page Missing" error. Here is an example http://deltacollegiate.altervista.or...ills-hallways/

How can this be fixed?

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

You have no space available on your account, you should start by fixing that.

Thanks for the quick reply. How can I fix that?

You can buy more space, but check first if everything is ok. There are some plugins (like backup plugins) that create many files and end up by fill the space available.
    If you don't want to buy more space your only option is to remove some files.

Alright, I've purchased more space but the problem persists

Open the Permalink settings on the WordPress admin panel and save, without changing anything. You'll also need to reinstall the theme, since the stylesheet is now empty.

"ction.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/membri:/membri2) in /membri/deltacollegiate/wp-admin/options-permalink.php on line 81

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/membri:/membri2) in /membri/deltacollegiate/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 209"

After doing that, I get these errors along with a message telling me to update my .htaccess

Actually, my original problem is fixed. Now my problem is that no matter how many times I upload the stylesheet, it doesn't affect my website.

Be sure to empty your browser (and CloudFlare's) cache, it looks ok to me now.

I have made sure that my cache is empty. What you are seeing now is an older theme that I'm using for the time being. The theme that I have been using for years, which suddenly stopped working is Zenko Magazine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast