Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: to buy domains with the alt center?

  1. #1
    naredetv is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default to buy domains with the alt center?

    another doubt
    placing the ads on my site altervista

    I can win by cpc and cpm?

  2. #2
    saitfainder's Avatar
    saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I can't understand your question. Can you explain yourself a bit clearer?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

  3. #3
    naredetv is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saitfainder View Post
    I can't understand your question. Can you explain yourself a bit clearer?
    first question:
    to buy the domains. net. with. org with altcenters? I saw this and it seems that costs 8000 BC

    second question:
    altervista of those ads I put on my site, I earn poso by cpm and clicks?

  4. #4
    naredetv is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    ??????????????????

  5. #5
    saitfainder's Avatar
    saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naredetv View Post
    first question:
    to buy the domains. net. with. org with altcenters? I saw this and it seems that costs 8000 BC
    You can costs and payment methods on the control panel. Log-in and follow the "AlterSite" > "Register a domain" links.

    Quote Originally Posted by naredetv View Post
    second question:
    altervista of those ads I put on my site, I earn poso by cpm and clicks?
    [/QUOTE]

    Yes you do.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

  6. #6
    naredetv is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default

    very good, thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO