Thread: Problem buy domain for my blog wordpress

Default Problem buy domain for my blog wordpress

hello

i want buy a domain .COM for my blog wordpress but loading......... and show me this message:

An error has occurred, the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists contact us through the forum.

what's happen?

thanks

Gianluca is offline Administrator

The domain registration seems to be ok, which step of the registration is displaying that error? Which domain name are you trying to register?

Quote Originally Posted by Gianluca View Post
    The domain registration seems to be ok, which step of the registration is displaying that error? Which domain name are you trying to register?
    I'm trying to register www.gamespatchsbrasil.com and appears this error when I click the paypal understand?

I wonder if buying this domain for my blog would gamespatchsbrasil.altervista.org to www.gamespatchsbrasil.com without losing anything, including my ads.

filsil is offline AlterVista Staff

Hi, there is a problem with PayPal on your server, we are working to fix it.

When you buy a domain we don't activate another web space associated with it, so you don't loose anything. The domain works only as redirect to you web site gamespatchsbrasil.altervista.org

PLEASE HELP

ERROR GET DOMAIN:

"An error has occurred, the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists contact us through the forum."

gamespatchsbrasil:

the paypal issue hasn't been resolved yet, we are still waiting for a resolution on their part.

I wonder if buying this domain for my blog would gamespatchsbrasil.altervista.org to www.gamespatchsbrasil.com without losing anything, including my ads.
    However, as filsil said, the domain service doesn't include virtual host (for now), so you will have a redirect to gamespatchsbrasil.altervista.org, the third level domain altervista.org wouldn't go away.

The issue should have resolved now for your account, sorry for the delay but unfortunately it is totally beyond our control.