Thread: About Earn And Receive Payment Problem

LDStore is offline Utente AlterBlog

Default About Earn And Receive Payment Problem

Hello, I have seen AlterVista with Google AdSense activation panel. Does this project accept people from any country? Is the monthly payment real? In the blog or website creator's payment options, can I choose a bank or PayPal account? Can bank accounts or PayPal accounts in any country be able to receive money? Are there any collection restrictions in certain countries or regions?

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by LDStore View Post
    AlterVista with Google AdSense activation panel. Does this project accept people from any country?
    Yes, if you have any problems please report it here.
    There are 2 different banner circuits: the AlterVista one and the AlterVista With Google AdSense one.

Quote Originally Posted by LDStore View Post
    Is the monthly payment real?
    It is not necessarily a monthly payment: you can take the (real, of course!) money after reaching the about 37€ (see on the administration panel for details). For AdSense payment, you have to reach about 70€.

In the blog or website creator's payment options, can I choose a bank or PayPal account? Can bank accounts or PayPal accounts in any country be able to receive money? Are there any collection restrictions in certain countries or regions?
    AlterVista's only "requirement" is to enable the privacy policy (if you don't know the Italian language, you can translate it).

For AlterVista's banner, you can use payPal. For Google AdSense, you need your IBAN bank.
    Beware of reporting your earnings: being real money, in some states it may be necessary to report the money to the authorities (please contact an accountant in your state).
    This may interest you.

If you have any other doubts, feel free to ask here

Bye!
    Last edited by alemoppo; 04-11-2021 at 05:57 PM.