Thread: Want to re-buy domain with another registrar and/or transfer? No responses!

Unhappy Want to re-buy domain with another registrar and/or transfer? No responses!

I emailed both the "Webmasters" and the "Domain Registration" a few days ago but haven't received any response. We bought the domain about a week ago and were disappointed to find that it was just a redirect.

I don't want the domain here if it's just a redirect. Having a domain that does nothing but redirect seems very unprofessional, something I don't want on my portfolio. Especially when it's something I paid for, at a higher price than what I could have gotten it from most other registrars. I used to be very happy with Altervista and even recommended it to several people but I'm starting to get very upset at the lack of assistance with this problem. Please, someone give me some answers. I would like a refund but if that's not possible I would AT LEAST like to have the mimi-min.com domain cleared up so I could buy it elsewhere. It's driving me crazy.

dapeco is offline Administrator

Hello,

that we are solding a redirect is clearly described during registration.

Schermata del 2014-12-04 09:51:18.jpg

Maybe in future we'll sell domain+hosting pack. Email support can refund you and, if appliable, revoke your domain registration.