Thread: Adsence not working on my site

Exclamation Adsence not working on my site

Hi i try to associate my absence on my blog but i am seeing this message on my adsence hope page ''Your AdSense account is enabled only to show ads on YouTube. If you want to show ads on a different site, you’ll need to provide us with the URL of the site you want to monetize. You can do this via a one-time application form. Learn more''.

Everytime i enables third party enables for Spazio web gratis, hosting php mysql | Altervista its showing me this. i also dont see any ads on my blog too. so what i need to do ? please guide me.

dapeco is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by funnyfails View Post
    Hi i try to associate my absence on my blog but i am seeing this message on my adsence hope page ''Your AdSense account is enabled only to show ads on YouTube. If you want to show ads on a different site, you’ll need to provide us with the URL of the site you want to monetize. You can do this via a one-time application form. Learn more''.

Everytime i enables third party enables for Spazio web gratis, hosting php mysql | Altervista its showing me this. i also dont see any ads on my blog too. so what i need to do ? please guide me.
    Hello,

you have linked your account from Earn -> Google AdSense in your blog dashboard? Try again please.