Thread: Google Adsense with Altervista

enterateaqui is offline Utente AlterBlog

Default Google Adsense with Altervista

Hi, i have more than 1 week witing for my activation and nothing :l

Just: Activation almost completed

Wait for first impressions of the banner AdSense to be registered.

mp3digital is offline Utente AlterBlog

same here dude 2months above no response not even a single email

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Did you check for any message in the AdSense control panel? Is the AdSense account new or you used it somewhere else before?

I have 2 Days that i have been waiting for adsense aproval hope it doesnt take too long !

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by mynewhome View Post
    I have 2 Days that i have been waiting for adsense aproval hope it doesnt take too long !
    Did you check for any message in the AdSense control panel? Is the AdSense account new or you used it somewhere else before?

hello. i apply for adsense and is't aproved. i contact in adsense forum and they answer is :1. You can't apply for an account using a subdomain unless it's a partnered site (which will give you a hosted account only)??? my acount adsense is first time to apply and his still hostet acount? can u explain and help me for any answer? my site is http://funyyworl.altervista.org

Im new at adsense and my email has never been used to any adsense account before. And until now im still waiting for on this thing "Wait for the final approval of your account Until the final approval empty advertisements will be shown. Do not remove them from your website!" I think its been a week or less still waiting for the approval.