Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By karl94

Thread: google adsense account approval

xbox3g is offline Utente AlterBlog

Post google adsense account approval

i all most complate all the these things.

i am waiting

Activation almost completed

Wait for first impressions of the banner AdSense to be registered.

this message is show to me. many months.

pleased check and answer me.

thanking the altervista team

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Is your AdSense account hosted? Did you use it before with other services like YouTube or Blogger? Did you earn anything with that AdSense account?
    xbox3g likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karl94 View Post
    Is your AdSense account hosted? Did you use it before with other services like YouTube or Blogger? Did you earn anything with that AdSense account?

this is my new account.and this is a hosted account. this is only hosted by www.altervista.org. i check in my google adsense third part opation. this is only support altervista. i only used in altervista. and i not used on blogger and youtube. channele pleased check and answer me. i am waiting sir. and if you are not see any problem pleased approved my altervista website (xbox3g.altervista.org) pleased see my website and answer me and approved it
    Last edited by xbox3g; 12-01-2015 at 08:46 AM.

If Google hasn't yet activated your AdSense account you could try to delete it and start again the procedure. Be sure to start the registration from the AdSense page on your WordPress admin panel.

I make a new account and i used altervista contral panel but problem not sloved sir. I do all the things you are say me.but problem not sloved please check and help me.

I delete my old account. and make a new one. i use registration from the AdSense page on my WordPress admin panel.but problem not solved. and i sure the banners impression. my banners show 82 times. but google adsense not register. pleased check and start my google adsense account.

thanks.....

AlterVista can't approve or activate your AdSense account, only Google can do that. If you just deleted and created a new AdSense account, try to wait for a few days.