Thread: PHP whitelist not removed, despite sms multiple times.

Question PHP whitelist not removed, despite sms multiple times.

Hi,

I have messaged the number (+39) 339 994 2899 with the verification code three times now. Yet the php whitelist is still present. I messaged from Australia with the mobile phone number: (+61) 468 898 ***.
    Can you please let me know if you can help!

Thank you!

EDIT: Fixed by sending message with different phone with different service provider.
    Last edited by leagueoflegendsgirls; 03-28-2015 at 09:46 AM.

saitfainder is offline AlterVista Staff

Did you used an online service to send your messages?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."

No sir.
    I did not use an online service. I sent the message from my mobile phone with the service provider 'TPG Australia'.

Did you not receive the message? If that is the case I will try again tomorrow with a friends mobile with a different service provider.

Thank you

HI!

Just wanted to let anyone else reading this thread and maybe having the same problem to know that it worked after sending the message from a different mobile phone with a different service provider.

You'll get a confirmation on the php settings page (the one with the code) if it works:
    "We received your sms, thank you for having verified your identity, the unblock will be effective within the next 30 minutes"

Thanks and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by leagueoflegendsgirls View Post
    HI!
    Just wanted to let anyone else reading this thread and maybe having the same problem to know that it worked after sending the message from a different mobile phone with a different service provider.
    What if we don't have another mobile phone available? Is there another accepted method through which to complete the identification?

karl94 is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by vpoptools View Post
    What if we don't have another mobile phone available? Is there another accepted method through which to complete the identification?
    This is the only method available to unlock the whitelist. Did you send a message and it didn't work? Could you please provide the phone number you used? Omit the last three digits.

Hello,
    I had the same problem when texted 39 339 994 2899. Then realized that I was omitting the + from the beginning of the altervista phone number. Texted +39 339 994 2899 and it worked

Did you used an online service to send your messages?
    I have tried two different methods, from the US. The first time I sent an SMS from my email at inbox.com, then I tried on my phone. Still have the whitelist...is there any other way to get the whitelist removed, or could I use another web based SMS to send the verifiction code? I don't have another phone to send it from...