Thread: I registered incorrectly. What's the correct way to fix this?

Default I registered incorrectly. What's the correct way to fix this?

Hi! I registered for AlterVista a few days ago and now I received your e-mail inviting me to visit the forum and I actually do have a problem, but it was my mistake.

I wanted to register for one project (r4k, which is now my ID), but after I send my request, this project changed and now it makes no sense for me to create a blog and also, with that name. Instead, what I should have done is create an AlterSite and with a different name.

So now I think what I should do is delete the blog and re-issue a request to create an AlterSite instead with the new name. Am I right? My fear is that, because I've already given my e-mail address, it won't be accepted again for the second request. Can I use the same address?

If there is a better way to do this, please let me know. Thank you so much and I apologise for the mistake.

Lucas

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by r4k View Post
    So now I think what I should do is delete the blog and re-issue a request to create an AlterSite instead with the new name. Am I right?
    Yeah, you're right! You can delete the account from here.

Quote Originally Posted by r4k View Post
    My fear is that, because I've already given my e-mail address, it won't be accepted again for the second request. Can I use the same address?
    Don't worry about that, you can use the same address without any problem. If you'll have some problem, please tell me here about it.

Bye!