Thread: Issue by Elementor Pro

kiliza is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Issue by Elementor Pro

I've tried to login to my website (wp-admin) and I receive this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'protected' (T_PROTECTED) in /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php:64 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: ElementorPro\Plugin->autoload('ElementorPro\\Mo...') #1 /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-section-document.php(8): spl_autoload_call('ElementorPro\\Mo...') #2 /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php(140): include('/membri/kiliza/...') #3 [internal function]: ElementorPro\Plugin->autoload('ElementorPro\\Mo...') #4 /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/popup/document.php(19): spl_autoload_call('ElementorPro\\Mo...') #5 /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php(140): include('/membri/kiliza/...') #6 [internal function]: ElementorPro\Plugin->autoload('ElementorPro\\Mo...') #7 /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/popup/module.php(51): spl_autoload_call('ElementorPro\\Mo...') #8 /me in /membri/kiliza/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php on line 64

I've found similar issues on-line, both WP and forum sites, but I can't solve this issue and acces to my dashboard to disable the plug-in.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

Hello!

You can disable all the plugins here.

Bye!