Thread: Server to server connections - SMS not received

techbuisness is offline Utente Blog

Default Server to server connections - SMS not received

Hello.

I have emailed many times about this before and I asked questions in this forum before, However, No one answer, provide a solution or fix the problem for me.

I am unable to verify my mobile phone number in the free hosting so I can access the whitelist. It never sends the SMS for the verification code.

I am in Australia - Site is. https://techbuisness.altervista.org/

Text message for 0 ADDRESSES ACCESSIBLE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS (WHITELIST) will not send to me

Why won't anyone provide me support for this issue?

Also, I am unable to get any new content to index for a very long time. SEO tech values are perfect and full accessible for crawling.

When will I get some help?

alemoppo is offline AlterVista Staff

Quote Originally Posted by techbuisness View Post
    I am unable to verify my mobile phone number in the free hosting so I can access the whitelist. It never sends the SMS for the verification code.
    Could you please provide your telephone number? You can omit last 3 digits. You also can sent it in private message.

am unable to get any new content to index for a very long time
    Your site is correctly indexed: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...altervista.org

Bye!

This support seems to be very bad.

It would seem my threat message was not carefully read or understood. I have also been waiting many days for someone to actually answer me and I get a very poor response.

So, let me clarify the indexing issue which seems to not have been read correctly.

It says, I am unable to get any "NEW CONTENT" to index. I am aware the site is indexed. However, my comment say, "Any New Content" to index for a very long time to index.

Meaning, yes the site is indexed. However, I cannot index any NEW content.

For example.......My last three posts will not index. Its been impossible to get anything to index for many months. It used to work just fine. But now, anything new is refusing to index. (Hope you understand now)

In respect to the phone number, I am not wiling to share my personal private details here in a public forum. This is why I emailed your technical support who refuses to reply to me or help me with the issue. My emails just get ignored.

I will only provide the last three digits of the mobile number I am using, Which is LAST THREE DIGITS 041

I am in Australia so my county code is +61

How long is it now going to take for someone to message me back? Another week?

I have also been waiting many days for someone to actually answer me and I get a very poor response.
    This thread was started 09-28-2023 at 11:43 PM.
    You got a reply exactly 24 hours later: 09-29-2023 at 11:40 PM. Why you had to wait "many days"? Could you please explain that?

It says, I am unable to get any "NEW CONTENT" to index. I am aware the site is indexed. However, my comment say, "Any New Content" to index for a very long time to index.

Meaning, yes the site is indexed. However, I cannot index any NEW content.
    Ok, I'm sorry. I don't know now why Google is not indexing. Did you check search console? There is an italian tutorial that you can translate in english, you can check it here.
    Anyway I suggest you to open a new thread with this different issue.

In respect to the phone number, I am not wiling to share my personal private details here in a public forum. This is why I emailed your technical support who refuses to reply to me or help me with the issue. My emails just get ignored.

I will only provide the last three digits of the mobile number I am using, Which is LAST THREE DIGITS 041

I am in Australia so my county code is +61
    I am not aware of any AlterVista support emails - which email did you write to? Where did you see the support emails? There are some emails for support for specific problems, not for server to server connection or indexing.
    The phone number is required for security reasons to unlock the server to server connections. I understand that you can't share your phone number in a public forum, for this I told you to write me a private message with all the number, omitting last three digits.
    If you check the other threads, you'll see that it is a common procedure before we can unlock the server to server connections.

I'll contact the technician to know if the last three digits should be enough.

How long is it now going to take for someone to message me back? Another week?
    I'll write here when I receive the answer from the technicians or if you have more requests.

Bye!
    Last edited by alemoppo; 09-30-2023 at 01:07 PM.

Hello.

Once more. Weeks have gone past with such a simple request

I have provided you guys with all the information required. Whats going on?

Just make my server to server verification work please.

Yes. I have emailed support. No answer. That's besides the point now,

Here is the last four digits of my requested phone number I am trying to use 1401 - Country is AU

Please just activate server to server or at least activate it manually for me. I have been waiting MONTHS for support and weeks since I have logged this new ticket.

BYE!

I have provided you guys with all the information required. Whats going on?
    Not really:

---

Yes. I have emailed support. No answer.
    As explained, Altervista does not have email support for these problems. I don't understand which support you emailed.

I have no answer from the technicians, I'll ask another time now, but maybe it's because they can't find your telephone number.

Bye!

Oh my god! That was very helpful Thanks so much for the " Nothing" It seems to saga continues

Look.

HERE IS THE PHONE NUMBER I AM USING - +61 ******41 THATS MY PHONE NUMBER that should be connected to techbuisness.altervista.org

NOW, CAN YOU PLEASE ACTIVATE MY SERVER TO SERVER PLEASE- FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by alemoppo; 10-12-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Now you can activate it.

Bye!