Thread: Global Downloads

Thumbs up Global Downloads

Hey!!!
    This is my website Greypods.
    It is unique for downloading full and free movies. I am not really a webmaster because I am just 13 years old. I wanted to thank you i.e: altervista. Due to altervista, I have been able to create my site. Can anyone give me suggestions for my site? or can anyone halp me how to promote my site worldwide for free?

I would be thankful for you help.
    Last edited by shresthaelvis; 04-30-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Cool

[IMG]139315949453382&set=a.124649057586738.26753.100001 249336382&type=3&theater[/IMG]

Cool Kid, how can i say this.

Kid, I'm working for almost 5 years in this area and I've used altervista for all of my projects before i made them fully functional.
    I must say you made a great job with your website you shoud ad just a few more gadgets to your website.
    I must congratulate you because I've seen worse websites created by companies so you're on top of them.
    PS: Sorry for my bad english I'm not a nive speaking one.

Here's one project that i've started recently...
    http://urbannews.tk/

Cool Sorry for late reply...

Thank you urbandna... I have got so much experience by now and i am willing to sell this site because i just earned 50$ last week and i am planning to open a huge and beautiful site with a paid plan in godaddy...

Talking Thanks altervista

Because of altervista's free services i was able to create Globaldownloads and now i have gained a lot of experience and i am creating my new site *NOSPAM* hope this site will bring me great success... I started blogging just because of altervista and i am glad to thank altervista... Please visit *NOSPAM*
    Last edited by saitfainder; 01-02-2012 at 01:35 PM.

How do you get such domain linked to Altivista website? I also want to link my altavista content to own domain [*="***"]http://***[/*]. Let me know
    Last edited by darkwolf; 09-19-2017 at 05:00 PM. Reason: why this url?

darkwolf is offline Super Moderator

please, do not open really old topic like this (2011 !!!).